Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother Theresa

I don't know how it happened. But I decided to google quotes by Mother Theresa. I am now a big fan. Oh, wait, I know how it happenend. Out of boredom, I've started to write a film script. I'll never complete it. I probably quit in a few days. Its a bad trait of mine. I tend to start great ideas and then quit. I guess I'm a chronic quitter. A trully bad trait.

I've been thinking about starting the film with a good quote. Like in the movie, Slum Dog Millionaire. And I thought Mother Theresa would be a good candidate.

When there is a quote, sometimes, someone will not respect the author of the quote and not pay much attention to the quote. But everyone loves Mother Theresa. How can you not respect her. Its like trying to find a person who doesn't like bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment