Sunday, April 26, 2009

Carrie Underwood

Ok, I'm starting to like Country Music and I really never thought it would about this way.

A few years ago, I was working at a Food Bank in Redmond and Carrie Underwood was a contestant on American Idol. The receptionist and the Energy Aid worker were as phony as a dollar bill. They both try to act like they care about the welfare of people but deep inside they were very bias on who they liked to show their care.

Well, both of them were loved and loved the contestant Carrie Underwood. Other contestants can sing just as well but Carrie is White, Country and Pretty. So there you go.

Well, that bothered me immensely. To the point, well, I was anti Carrie Underwood.

Years pass----Recently, I saw Carrie Underwood live back on American Idol with Randy Travis. I was pretty impressed. So I downloaded a few of her songs. I am now a Fan. I"ve even started listening to other Country songs.

"Jesus Take the Wheel"
"Home Sweet Home"
"So Small"
"I Told You So"

If you don't like country, check these 4 songs out by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment